The content and quality of the background materials and recordings that we send out on behalf of groups are very influential in securing the best possible performance opportunities. Presentation is important, as potential hosts and promoters tend to assume that the quality of promotional material reflects the quality of the group.
Please let us have at least two sets of recordings and information packages for each concert you have asked us to arrange. In preparing the materials needed, please consider the following suggestions which have proved effective in the past.
|20分鐘的高音質音頻，包括風格有對比的演奏。如曲目與你計劃正式演出上的節目相近更為理想。你可以把檔案連結傳送給我們，或將檔案上傳至其他網上多媒體播放平台（如：Youtube或其他網站），再將網址傳送給我們。另外，我們也接受CD。||We require a good quality recording of 20 minutes of contrasting repertoire, similar to the programme you will give on tour. We would prefer you to send us files online using a music transfer programme such as SoundCloud or via a link to online recordings (e.g. A website or YouTube). We can also accept recordings in Audio CD or MP3 format. There have been occasions when good groups have been refused due to the poor quality of their recordings.|
|在準備以上材料的同時，也請挑選正式表演時的曲目。詳細資料需包括：樂曲標題、長度、屬於有伴奏還是無伴奏演出、作曲家的全名、創作日期、以及作曲家簡介（大眾熟悉的作曲家除外）。考慮到演出權的問題，我們可能要求個別團體提供樂曲的出版社名稱。||We need to know your proposed repertoire as soon as possible. This is always the first information that potential hosts and promoters want. We need to know titles, duration, whether the pieces are accompanied or acappella, and the full names and dates of the composers, with brief biographies if they are not mainstream composers. For performing rights reasons, the names of the publishers may also be required.|
|Please put together a short biography of your group which includes the following information:|
• How long has your group been together?
• What repertoire do you perform and where?
• When does the group rehearse and how often?
• What do most of your members do when not performing together?
• Do you have social events?
• Where is your group from? What is your area best known for? Is there a tradition of music?
• What interesting performances have you done? Any well-known venues?
• Have you toured before? If so, describe where you went and what happened.